Charismatic Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback

+8
TheAmericanSamurai
The Under-Rated Game
Rex Meuser
Benjamin
Doomraider
Queketh
The Breaker
King Edge
12 posters

Go down

Getting better, or falling apart?

Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback I_vote_lcap48%Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback I_vote_lcap43%Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback I_vote_lcap9%Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback Empty Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback

Post  King Edge Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Here is the new feedback system!

After every show please vote! Tell me what you think and what we should do to make the show better...thankx Razz
King Edge
King Edge
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback Empty Re: Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback

Post  The Breaker Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 pm

The show is not even over Edge, lol...

As soon as it finishes, I vote it.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback Empty Re: Sunday Night Sabotage (21/Dec) Feedback

Post  Queketh Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Hope it's Edge who already voted Razz
Queketh
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomraider Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm

like i already said. there are plenty of spelling errors, which makes the show look non-professional. also, I dislike the fact that every show seems to be only about Edge nowadays. Heck, even tower of terror ended with him interrupting it. Overusing much?

voted for average.
Doomraider
Doomraider
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Queketh Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Voted for average, for personal reasons that none care to hear anyway.

Last edited by Queketh on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Queketh
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 pm

Doomraider wrote: I dislike the fact that every show seems to be only about Edge nowadays. Heck, even tower of terror ended with him interrupting it. Overusing much?

Hmm...I agree...It's too much controversy around Edge ! It's should be on me the whole controversy, not on him ! Cool

and about the vote : I voted "Good. Getting better"
Benjamin
Benjamin
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Meuser Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:07 am

Vote: Average

Reason: Flaw on my RP segment, TTT's interview appeared twice. I know I didn't tell that I mixed his post into mine but well, if you pay a little attention(and common sense) you should know about that and will not paste the thing twice especially since you did cut the segment into two part, you did probably read it.

I know not all ppl read RP, but I believe the one that make the show should read it. Double-checking is a good solution to prevent that.

Rex Meuser
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  The Under-Rated Game Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am

My vote was Average

I agree with Doomraider and Ben Tennyson Very Happy with Edge thing how i was not in the tournament Very Happy
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_man87

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 am

Doomraider wrote:I dislike the fact that every show seems to be only about Edge nowadays.
Thank you, someone else sees what I've noticed.

Yeah, TTRC seems to have 4 or 5 RPs per show while the rest of us are kinda S.O.L. on the matter. Ripper's RP (that he made a while ago) wasn't in the show for a week now, and won't be on Thursday's show at all (the 'for fun' PPV). So everyone but TTRC and whoever they decide to fight more-less get ignored out of the show.

Grammatical and spelling mistakes (both RPers and show editors are at fault), but who doesn't make a mistake every now and then? So I'm not beating anyone down for that.

But I say average as my vote.
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai
Creative Team Member

Male
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  JDubfromVa Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:42 am

It is indeed getting better. 2 comments though, 1) Something (no clue what) kinda bleeds a grey box on top of words on repeated but various occasions. Dont know if its on my end. 2) Make sure the show is 56k-friendly. I got a couple of people who vote.
JDubfromVa
JDubfromVa
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  King Edge Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:49 am

Appearing twice in the show is overuse? I mean...I appeared in my RP and then my match...So, that means, Ben, Ian, and on are also overused? They appreared twice too...I mean...Yeah? Hell, Tyler appeared 4 times in the whole show and I'm overused...About Ripper...I am sorry...I missed that one out...And for TURG to vote averange just for being out of the tournament it's deep...

But, apart from Ripper...(Rip, I'm sorry once again for your RP)...If you think TRRC is getting overused...Maybe RP to be in the show? At least TRRC is active...I'm just saying...And thankx for the feedback...I will now double-check the show...Wink To find the errors and that Wink As for the design side...You can't get better...Razz That's all we have to offer...Once again...Thanks for the feedback Smile
King Edge
King Edge
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Chin Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:20 am

JDubfromVa wrote:It is indeed getting better. 2 comments though, 1) Something (no clue what) kinda bleeds a grey box on top of words on repeated but various occasions. Dont know if its on my end. 2) Make sure the show is 56k-friendly. I got a couple of people who vote.

Out of curiosity, what browser do you use?

As for #2, maybe we need to say goodbye to the mini-character pics in promos/RP stuff. Personally, I think people will know who's who as long as a big named character pic appears once for each person in the segment.

Joe Chin
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Queketh Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 am

Performance vs Quality :/
Queketh
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JDubfromVa Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:24 am

Out of curiosity, what browser do you use?

As for #2, maybe we need to say goodbye to the mini-character pics in promos/RP stuff. Personally, I think people will know who's who as long as a big named character pic appears once for each person in the segment.[/quote]

I use firefox exclusively. But it happens on AOL and IE too (feedback from friends.)
JDubfromVa
JDubfromVa
Superstar
Superstar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Flame Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:00 am

I voted for average. The RP's are good, but it often seems like the VGMs aren't reading them. Segments end up in places that they don't really belong in, matches that are "started" in a scene aren't continued, stipulations are flat out ignored. I know it's a lot to read, but it's what I notice.
Emerald Flame
Emerald Flame
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  The Whole Ten Yards Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 am

I Recon this was a decent show. A couple of errors but everyone makes them... sounds like some RP's were missing but all in all it was prity good and not an obsurd amount of interfereances as there has been on past shows. Good work
The Whole Ten Yards
The Whole Ten Yards
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  JDubfromVa Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 pm

oh hey 3) piggy backing on what EF said, we used to get what will be the confirmed show before you confirmed it. Would it be too much hassle for that again? It let us know before the show what's the next move.
JDubfromVa
JDubfromVa
Superstar
Superstar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  The Under-Rated Game Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 pm

King Edge wrote:Appearing twice in the show is overuse? I mean...I appeared in my RP and then my match...So, that means, Ben, Ian, and on are also overused? They appreared twice too...I mean...Yeah? Hell, Tyler appeared 4 times in the whole show and I'm overused...About Ripper...I am sorry...I missed that one out...And for TURG to vote averange just for being out of the tournament it's deep...

But, apart from Ripper...(Rip, I'm sorry once again for your RP)...If you think TRRC is getting overused...Maybe RP to be in the show? At least TRRC is active...I'm just saying...And thankx for the feedback...I will now double-check the show...Wink To find the errors and that Wink As for the design side...You can't get better...Razz That's all we have to offer...Once again...Thanks for the feedback Smile

Heheheh Edge i was wondering why i was not in the tournament Very Happy average show was not very interesthing ;/
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_man87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down