Charismatic Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does this keep happening?

2 posters

Go down

How does this keep happening? Empty How does this keep happening?

Post  The Whole Ten Yards Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:00 am

Me and TAS Max Thomas have had heaps of matches against each other in invitationals. Max use to keep kicking my ass then i changed some trademarks and finishers and now i seem to be able to beat him around 50% of the time...this is no problem for me obviously but i dont get why around a third of our matches end when one of us is still dark green and the other is red. Its crazy!!! there has been afew cases of either one of us winning in dark green in the last 24 hours so i thought i might bring it up so someone could say why this is happening cause we are fairly evenly match but pull off squash matches quite often so im a bit bemused why that may happen... Neither of us are hitting mortal or legendary shots much in our matches but for some reason squashes occur... any ideas????
The Whole Ten Yards
The Whole Ten Yards
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

How does this keep happening? Empty Re: How does this keep happening?

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:08 am

My guess is the randomness of TWG matches. Lab is +80 on me, yet about half the time he beats me still in a good color (yellow or orange, yes that's what I consider good for someone with a lower number thing on me). I'd definitely say the updates helped you (otherwise I'd dominate like I used to lol), whatever you did keep it up Chris.
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai
Creative Team Member

Male
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The Whole Ten Yards Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:16 am

Yeah i haven't even reset my character stats or moves which i really should cause my build is pretty horrible atm, so if i do that and build my guy properly i should be even better, unless somehow i screw that up party party
The Whole Ten Yards
The Whole Ten Yards
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum