Charismatic Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPL Love me :D

4 posters

Go down

PPL Love me :D Empty PPL Love me :D

Post  The Under-Rated Game Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:21 am

hey man do you want to join my fed? do you roleplay for matches? Stone Cold Gary Barnes asked to come

Greetings, I am Asmodean, the GM of Pure Wrestling Nobility. I am currently looking for new talent to add to my roster and thought I would contact you to see if there might be some interest.

About the federation: We are in our 5th year and are an international fed. We are a themed fed - I do not have belts, we have crowns, as is worthy of nobility. Our titles our (from highest to lowest), Prince, Duke, Baron and Knight.

About my philosophy: I try to reward those who RP and contribute to the fed. Those who RP get appearances beyond what is guarenteed in the contract, they appear mostly in the major show and they have more opportunities for title shots. They also stand a better chance to get renewed Smile

I am trying to bring in more wrestlers and more active role players this season. I have some on the roster, but like all GMs I want more Smile So far I like the enthusiasm of the new roster members.

If there is anything else I can answer, please let me know. Again, hopefully you will at least consider us. Thanks for reading.

Asmodean

The undersigned The MeNaCe (from now on "GM") as legal delegate for the roster MAW: Maximum Carnage (from now on "Roster") and The Under-Rated Game (from now on "Wrestler") sign a partnership deal for the wrestler's appearances in the sports and entertainment shows of the Roster owned by this GM. The apparitions can be, based on the needing of the show and the GM's decision, wrestling matches, cutscenes of other kind, talk shows, interviews and/or other.

THE TWO SIDES AGREE ON THE FOLLOWING CLAUSES:

1. Contract length
This contract has validity from the signing (2009-01-13), to the midnight of 2009-02-10 included.

2. Salary
The GM will grant to the Wrestler a salary of a Legend (6) every appearance,
3. Additional clauses
- The Gm garanties that the wrestler will appear 4 times in a show in a month.
5. Merchandising
The agreed percentage is 50% of personal wrestler's merchandising selled.

WOU!

The undersigned Mad Maggie Handbag (from now on "GM") as legal delegate for the roster WGM: Wrestling Game Madness (from now on "Roster") and The Under-Rated Game (from now on "Wrestler") sign a partnership deal for the wrestler's appearances in the sports and entertainment shows of the Roster owned by this GM. The apparitions can be, based on the needing of the show and the GM's decision, wrestling matches, cutscenes of other kind, talk shows, interviews and/or other.

THE TWO SIDES AGREE ON THE FOLLOWING CLAUSES:

1. Contract length
This contract has validity from the signing (2009-01-13), to the midnight of 2009-02-10 included.
2. Salary
The GM will grant to the Wrestler a salary of a Super Star (5) every appearance,
3. Additional clauses
- The Gm garanties that the wrestler will appear 4 times in a show in a month.
5. Merchandising
The agreed percentage is 75% of personal wrestler's merchandising selled.

Nice but i have them down Very Happy
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_man87

Back to top Go down

PPL Love me :D Empty Re: PPL Love me :D

Post  Queketh Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Gotten 12 contracts offers so far. 2 Legendary with VGM offers + 75% Merc. 8 various Superstar offers. and two main eventer from a Continel and from a and a Intercontinel.. Baah want the gm status allready!
Queketh
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Shredder Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:42 am

That is nothing. Nothing whatsover. 18, yes EIGHTEEN CONTRACT OFFERS!!!! None under Star!
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Monday's General Manager
Monday's General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomraider Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 am

didnt even bother counting. had loads of legend + 75% offers.
Doomraider
Doomraider
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down